Friday, March 4, 2011

Logo Design



My first logo uses my name and shows that I like to listen to music. The headphones surround my name, using negative space to make it seem as though my name is my head and I'm listening to music.
My second design is for my clothing brand titled, "LAS Deciples Inc." My clothing brand would be based in Las Angeles. I used negative space in the background to show a silhouette of a group of gangsters, which creates a sense of depth.
The hardest part was coming up with my two ideas, but once I got my vision, the designs came together very smoothly.

3 comments:

  1. I really like these designs, the top one has a gangster style and is a very clean logo design. I also like the second logo because you used negative space to create an illusion of people behind the letters. They are both attention grabbers and seem very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first part of your design, with the headphones and whatnot, is mad legit. It's pretty sick how the words make up what's supposed to be a head, and the headphones fit nicely. The Logo Design one is pretty beast too, especially with the way you used a completely white overlay for the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Alexander Whiston" headphone logo looks fine - from the typography, down to the neatness of the spacing. The "LAS Deciples Inc." also has a gangsta appeal to it, and it would definitely look good on a shirt. But the font on "Deciples Inc." could be much cleaner and it should be aligned to the center, in my opinion.

    -Cassandra Marcole

    ReplyDelete